Thursday, June 19, 2008

I am in clay cane heaven...


I just got my latest ebay purchase this morning.
Isnt it wonderful. Canes and canes of gorgeous clay canes, flowers and more flowers, I am not good at making flower canes yet, I am at making animal and safari prints, I tend to start out making a flower and end up with an animal print, (I have no Idea how that happens lol)

Anyway I thought I would share these canes with you all, They are from a wonderful seller in Israel, and only took about two weeks to get to Australia, and they are not even squished, she did the best job of packaging them.

I have sliced a few and can't wait to start making some beads and things with them, The green leaves you see scattered amongst them is one of my canes, I intend to put the green leaves with some of her flowers for a garden spring type feel, as it is winter here and very dull and drab outside.
So I hope you enjoyed seeing my latest purchase, once I make something with them I will show you all I promise lol.

Cheers for today we have a guest coming to stay for a week or so, so I have to go freshen up the guset room and change the sheets for him.

Bye for now Deb from Missy Muffits Crafts Australia.

No comments: