Monday, June 23, 2008

Tiger bead


I am so happy my first pandora style bead I made from polymer clay has just sold on an auction site, It is a gorgeous bead, I should have kept it lol, as I cannot make another one the same as you know with polymer clay, everything is unique. Anyway I just thought I would share.

I got myself a pasta roller today, It was a bargain too reduced down from $60 to $35 and a really heavy good quality one, and it is in go fast red to boot lol. So am busy trying to figure out how to do the skinner blend lol, it is harder than it looks, I cant for the life of me figure out wich way to fold it, but I have in the process made some nice little roll canes , I am sure they will get used for something.
Ok back to the colour blending I wont let it beat me I tells I wont lol.

Cheers Debra Missy Muffits Crafts.

No comments: