Thursday, June 12, 2008

Pandora's Box at Missy Muffits





The latest craze sweeping the world of jewellery is the pandora, biagi, troll beads etc.

Well being a resourceful person I decided to make my own beads lol.
They are not so hard to make and as far as I know I am the only person worldwide that is making them from polymer clay, I can not find any elsewhere on the net or the auction sites.

I have sold quite a few bracelets so far, and am getting an accumulation of charms and chains, so I am ready for the orders to come flooding in lol. I have only been making these for about two weeks............
If you are interested in one just email me and leave a message here on the blog for me. I check it everyday.


Some pics of the ones I have made so far. This one I call Outback Dreams (Above Left), and is made from polymer clay canes I made.

The next one(Above Middle) is an order for a lady for her daughters 18th, I also made matching earrings to go with this one. I call this one purple pashion.


The next one (Above top right)is not pandora style, but I really like the way it turned out, I used fimo granite for this one, I have not used fimo before so this was my first experience with it, I think I like it lol, I am loving the colours it comes in.
I call this one, Rock Solid...

And above (Top Left) is another special order, it is in purple and pink, I do have a better pic of it, but I love this one, with the smokey look, so I will call this one Purple Haze...

Well I am off to make more, for the orders that I have at the moment. If you like them let me know, it is good to get feedback on things, so you know you are on the right track.

Night for now, Debra form Missy Muffits Crafts.

No comments: