Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Welcome


I am an artist, and have been all my life, even as a small child I used to enter any colouring in competition that was going. I even won a prize once in the sun herald sunbeamers (Remember that) all you baby boomers lol.

I love to use oil paint, pastels, fabric and my new love is polymer clay, I love this stuff.
It is so forgiving and you can make any colour imaginable.

Jewellery is my first love with this wonderful meduim, and I hope to be able to share some of my creations here with you daily.
This large focal is from a few canes I made, I just love the green with the autumn brown colours, so vivid and imaginative, brings a nice crisp feel to dull old autumn, though saying that this season is certainly anything but dull, with its vibrant yellow and red, brown and gold. Nature sure puts on a show for us this time of year.

I live in a large country town in Regional NSW Australia I am half way to 100 and have one son and one grandson, oh and a long suffering hubby, that puts up with art and craft stuff taking over the whole house, as you all know so well lol.

I have a large craft room, but it is in the process of being turned into a shop, I cant wait..:)

OK back to creating.............:)

Bye for now, I hope you enjoy my designs.

Debra.

No comments: